Our Costume Inventory
The Kingston Meistersingers has an extensive costume inventory. Other theatre companies in need of costume loans may contact us for viewings.
Items from the collection may be borrowed for theatrical use. Theatre companies mustpay a $25 deposit and ensure items are returned CLEAN and in GOOD CONDITION.
We also have a substantial collection of small props available. Donations of vintage clothing are always appreciated.
If borrowers wish to DONATE their deposit fees to the Kingston Meistersingers, we would be most grateful. The Kingston Meistersingers are a not-for-profit community theatre group. We rely entirely upon tickets sales and donations.
PHONE / (613) 449-0235
EMAIL / email@example.com
Who We Are
Kingston Meistersingers Board of Directors:
- Liane Penny (President)
- Ashley Sparkman (Treasurer)
- Andrea Ruttan (Secretary)
- Kyli Ball, Moira Demorest, Jessica Duchaine and Scott Neville (Members Without Portfolio)
CURRENT SHOW: ARTISTIC & PROGRAMMING
- ARTISTIC DIRECTOR / Aerin Kemp
- MUSIC DIRECTOR / Heather Jones
- VOCAL DIRECTOR / Kyli Smith
- VOCAL COACH / Jessica Duchaine
- STAGE MANAGER / Lisa Flannagan
- ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER / Kevin Kaduck
- CHOREOGRAPHERS / Anna Holden, Kirsti Siltanen
- COSTUME MANAGER / Ruth Moore
- LIGHTING DESIGNER / Perry Rutherford
- SET DESIGNERS / Peggy Hallett, Kyla Jackson
- SET CONSTRUCTION / Mike Ball
- PROPS MANAGER / Ashley Sparkman
- MIC TECHNICIAN / Michael Gourgon
- SOUND TECHNICIAN / Seth Scholes
- SOUND EFFECTS / Ashley Sparkman
- STAGE CREW / Liz Martin, Rose Wagner, Marlene Buttress
- REHEARSAL PIANIST / Cathy Kelly
- FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER / Moira Demorest
PRODUCTION TEAM / Liane Penny, Ashley Sparkman, Andrea Ruttan, Kyli Ball, Moira Demorest, Jessica Duchaine, Scott Neville
Open auditions for our fall show are held the very last week of August every year. All interested community members, ages 8+ (for family shows), or ages 16+ (for PG13 shows) are invited to audition, regardless of theatre experience. We ask that you come prepared to sing an a capella song of your choosing that shows your vocal range. You may also be asked to do some movement with our choreographers.