Our Costume Inventory
The Kingston Meistersingers has an extensive costume inventory. Other theatre companies in need of costume loans may contact us for viewings.
Items from the collection may be borrowed for theatrical use. Theatre companies mustpay a $25 deposit and ensure items are returned CLEAN and in GOOD CONDITION.
We also have a substantial collection of small props available. Donations of vintage clothing are always appreciated.
If borrowers wish to DONATE their deposit fees to the Kingston Meistersingers, we would be most grateful. The Kingston Meistersingers are a not-for-profit community theatre group. We rely entirely upon tickets sales and donations.
PHONE / (613) 449-0235
EMAIL / firstname.lastname@example.org
KINGSTON MEISTERSINGERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Liane Penny (President)
- Jessica Duchaine (Vice President)
- Ashley Sparkman (Treasurer)
- Andrea Ruttan (Secretary)
- Kyli Ball, Mike Ball, Moira Demorest, and Kyla Todd (Members Without Portfolio)
ARTISTIC & PROGRAMMING TEAM
- ARTISTIC DIRECTOR / Lisa Flannagan
- MUSIC DIRECTOR / Jennifer Varga
- VOCAL DIRECTOR / Kyli Ball
- STAGE MANAGER / Hayley Scanlan
- ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER /
- CHOREOGRAPHER / Sue Del-Mei
- COSTUME MANAGER / Ruth Moore
- LIGHTING DESIGNER / Shelby VanLuven
- SET DRESSER / Whitney Purdy
- SET CONSTRUCTION / Mike Ball
- PROPS MANAGER / Ashley Sparkman
- MIC TECHNICIAN / Michael Gourgon
- SOUND TECHNICIAN / Seth Scholes
- SOUND EFFECTS / Ashley Sparkman
- STAGE CREW /
- FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER / Moira Demorest
PRODUCTION/ Liane Penny, Jessica Duchaine, Ashley Sparkman, Andrea Ruttan, Kyli Ball, Mike Ball, Moira Demorest
There are no auditions scheduled at this time.
Stay tuned for more audition opportunities this winter!